Welcome to the oldest  choral organization in Sussex County. We are delighted that you have chosen to take advantage of the opportunity to join the ensemble in presenting high-quality choral music. Like other organized activities, the SCOS runs on certain expectations and responsibiliti
- Attendance is expected at Monday night (7:45-9:45) and pre-concert rehearsals.
- A maximum of four missed rehearsals per semester is acceptable.
- Please contact the director or your section leader if you have to miss a rehearsal
Soprano - Virginia Woods
Alto - Susan McCabe
Tenor - Curt Wilson
Bass - Dick Butera
- The SCOS prepares two concerts annually, held in January and May. A final rehearsal is usually held the day before the concert.
- Concert Dress : Women wear true white, long-sleeved, button-down bluses with black slacks or skirts. Men wear black pants, white long-sleeved shirts and burgandy ties which are provided.
- Members provide a plate of finger food for each post-concert reception.
- Small groups may be asked to volunteer to sing at the request of retirement homes or other organizations.
SCOS Constitution (pdf)